Sunday 7 February 2016

January Fitness Diary - Week Four



So this is my final post of the 'My Fitness Plan' series. I'd recommend anyone doing this, whether it be on a blog or just in a diary. It gives you the chance to keep a track of what you're eating and see if there are any improvements you can make.

I'd also highly recommend downloading the 'Youfood' app, it's basically like Instagram but just for food. So it's great to also use that to keep track of meals and you can get some great recipe ideas from other people. It's clever in the way that because you're sharing your meals you want them to look good and not post anything unhealthy so it makes you want to eat better foods to show it off!

Monday 25th January

Breakfast - Porridge Oats with semi skimmed milk and a sliced banana

Lunch - Mediterranean flavoured tuna on wholemeal bread, Dairylea dunkers and a toffee flavoured muller light yogurt

Dinner - Chinese style rice with tandoori salmon

Snacks - Banana and 2 Satsumas
Water - 0 glasses of water but two cups of green tea with lemon


Tuesday 26th January

Breakfast - Porridge oats with semi skimmed milk and a sliced banana with almonds

Lunch - Spicy Mexican rice, Melon pieces, Banana and custard muller light yogurt and diarylea dunkers

Dinner - Chicken en croute with vegetables

Snacks - 2 Satsumas and a banana
Water - 2 cups of green tea with lemon

Exercise - surprisingly I did do a bit of a exercise and it was a 15 minute HIT workout.

Wednesday 27th January

Breakfast - Porridge with semi skimmed milk and blueberries

Lunch - Chicken rice, dairylea dunkers and crabsticks

Dinner - Spaghetti Bolognese

Snacks - Banana and 2 Satsumas
Water - 1 cup of green tea with lemon

Thursday 28th January

Breakfast - Two Weetabix with semi skimmed milk

Lunch - Mexican flavoured tuna on wholemeal bread

Dinner - Stuffed peppers with tempura bassa fish and pasta

Snacks - half a slice of pork pie, fruit pot

Friday 29th January

Breakfast - Two Weetabix with semi skimmed milk

Lunch - Mexican flavoured tuna on wholemeal bread

Dinner - Southern Fried Chicken and Chips

Snacks - Banana and 2 satsumas

Saturday 30th January

Breakfast - Vegetarian sausage sandwich with ketchup

Lunch - packet of mini cheddars (not the healthiest or best lunch!)

Dinner - Salmon with soy and ginger sauce and supernoodles

Snacks - no fruit today :(

Sunday 31st January

I'm so annoyed I forgot to take photos on this day and can't remember what I had :(


I think from doing this diary I've learnt that I definitely need to do more exercise, I'm thinking of joining back at the gym and do a few classes as I did enjoy it before.

Let me know if you have been keeping a fitness diary and how you're getting on.

Maxine x
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'


No comments :

Post a Comment