Sunday 1 November 2015

Here Goes Nothing...

Hey! Thank you for checking out my very first blog.....nervous much?!
I've been contemplating for a while now about starting a blog and thought I'd take the plunge and see how it goes.

A Little about me
I'm a 26 year old self confessed Disney addict, who enjoys reading, eating chocolate, watching films/tv series and Sunday Netflix binges. I'm currently engaged to my better half of nearly 10 years (I know!), we are starting to plan the wedding after Christmas so watch out for wedding blogs next year.
I work full time so I'll blog as much as I can, mainly during evenings and weekends.
I'm always over on Twitter and Instagram though so follow me on there for more posts and updates (see what I did there!)

Twitter - ChatterboxMax
Instagram - maxinefrancis89

I love watching YouTube videos and reading blogs, I'll maybe do a post in the near future of my favourite channels I'm subscribed to so watch this space.

One of the reasons that I wanted to start blogging is the community, I love meeting new people and having a good natter (slang for chat for those of you who may be reading this far afield) so it seemed like the perfect thing to do. Everyone seems super friendly and it's always nice to make new friends.

Another reason is whenever I come across anything whether it be a product or a place that takes my interest I like to recommend to other people and writing/posting blogs seems like the perfect way of doing this.

As I am completely new to this please bear with me! I'm still figuring out the best way to show off my blog and make a few tweaks here and there, any tips would be very appreciated! :-)

I'm going to leave my blog here before I start rambling.
You can follow me on the above or subscribe.

Thank you again for checking my first blog out and I'll see you on the next one!

<3

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments :

  1. Congrats on taking the leap.. I just started my blog too, less than a month ago.
    I look forward to reading more. :)
    Rachael x
    www.herhappyhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to read more of your blogs when they are up! I also am a newbie blogger ! I think we all still have a lot to learn !
    Beckyrose93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey congratulations, you know we fully support you & definitely look forward to your blogs �� all the very best, we wish you all the success ��

    ReplyDelete